Hello lovelies! I apologize for my lack of posting. I might be a bit sparse for this month. I am trying to finish up a research paper for school. I also am interviewing for a job this coming Wednesday; I’ve been having to study to brush up on my technical skills.
1. My Simpsons Lego minifigures. I really wish I could find the rest of them! I got these at Target for $2.99-3.99
2. My golden “C” mug. This was a 2013 holiday limited-edition at Anthropologie. It’s so big and shiny!
3. My Indian tea that I put into my golden “C” mug. I buy this at our local international market. I love the taste so much! Around $7 at international/Mediterranean markets.
4. Julep Glycolic Hand Scrub. I got this in a duo set with the Julep hand lotion and I loved the scrub so much I had to get a full size. $23 at Sephora, but you can of course get it at Julep.com at a lower price if you are a Maven.
5. My journal. I use it to track my mood and headaches. Found at Barnes & Noble for $5.98.